NTPC Recruitment 2020 details – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the various positions. online applications only
There are 100 posts in different disciplines for different disciplines, candidates who have completed their B.E / B.Tech in relevant disciplines with a valid GATE 2020 score are eligible to apply these positions.
- Executive trainees – 100 posts
- Other Positions – 23 posts
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma with relevant work experience are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at NTPC Career (www.ntpccareers.net) website before the last date. Check below for further details.
Full form of NTPC
So what is the full form of NTPC – It is National Thermal Power Corporation
What is NTPC
NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is an Indian government-owned public sector enterprise. The company’s headquarters is located in New Delhi, NTPC operates at 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and two other locations in Bangladesh. The NTPC ‘s main output is producing the electricity . The company has also expanded into the operations of oil and gas exploration and coal mining.
NTPC Recruitment 2020
Current Openings which have been advertised
|Post Advertised||No Of Positions||Last Date to Apply|
|Exevutive Trainees||100||06 July 2020|
|Head of Excavation||1||22 June 2020|
|Executive Excavation||1||22 June 2020|
|Executive Mine Planning||1||22 June 2020|
|Head Of Mine Surveyor||1||22 June 2020|
|Assistant Mine Surveyor / Mine Surveyor||18||22 June 2020|
ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2020
|Qualification Needed||B.E/B.Tech ( Relevant discipline)|
|Salary||Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50,000-1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- during one-year training. They will be regularized in same pay scale (Rs.50,000-1,60,000) after successful completion of training program.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||16 June 2020|
|Last Date to apply||06 July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have completed or in final year of a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology
- Minimum qualifying marks are 65%
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020
Please check the table for GATE disciplines
|GATE 2020 paper||Discipline|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering (EC)||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
Selection process for ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2020.
- Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for further selection process (GD and Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- However, candidate has to qualify separately in GD & Interview.
- Please note that for ET-2020 recruitment, GATE marks of 2020 will only be valid.
How to apply for ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2020
- To apply visit www.ntpccareers.net and click on “Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee 2020 through GATE 2020”.
- The application form will appear on the screen. The candidate is required to fill up the online application form. Scanned copies of photograph & signature are required to be uploaded in .jpeg/ .jpg format (max. file size can be 1 MB), while applying for the post online.
- After filling the application form & uploading the files as mentioned step 2 , the candidate need to click on Preview button.
- On clicking ‘Preview’ button, the confirmation page will appear. On this page candidates can make some changes/correction in his application by clicking on ‘BACK’ button.
- If no changes are needed to be done, click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- On clicking Submit button, Registration slip will be generated for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM
- In case of Gen/OBC candidates, the page will be directed to payment portal where candidate can make the payment through offline/online mode.
- After making the payment, candidate is required to click on Submit button to get the Registration slip. Keep this Registration slip for future reference.
- Only online mode of application is accepted and candidates are expected to read the eligibility criteria in details before applying
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will have to pay a non-refundable
registration fee of Rs.150/-, either through online or offline mode.
- SC, ST, PwBD, XSM and
Departmental candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee.
Click here for more details -> Click here
Click here for notification – > Click here
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Head of Executive/ Head of Mine Surveyor
|Position advertised||Head of Executive/ Executive/ Head of Mine Surveyor/ Asst. Mine Surveyor|
|Total No of Vacancies||23|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply||22 June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Head of Executive/ Head of Mine Surveyor
Head of Executive/Executive (Excavation)
Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Machinery from recognized Indian University/Institute.
Experience: 10 & 18 years post qualification executive experience in relevant area.
Executive (Mine Planning-RQP):
Engineering Degree in Mining or Post Graduate Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology with Recognized Qualified Person (RQP) Certification of Ministry of Coal, Govt of India.
Experience: 14 years post qualification executive experience in relevant area.
Head of Mine Surveyor/ Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor:
Diploma in Civil/Mining /Mines Survey. Holder of valid Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency of DGMS for Coal
Experience: 20 & 10 years post qualification experience
Age Limit for Head of Executive/ Head of Mine Surveyor
- Head of Executive: 52 years upper age limit
- Executive (Excavation): 47 years upper age limit
- Executive (Mine Planning-RQP): 47 years upper age limit
- Head of Mine Surveyor: 47 years upper age limit
- Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor:
- 37 years for Asst Mine Surveyor upper age limit
- 42 years for Mine Surveyor upper age limit
How to apply for Head of Executive/ Head of Mine Surveyor
Click here to start the application
Click here for detailed notification – > Click here
NTPC is a great company. If you would like to know more about the company you can visit thier website ntpc.co.in and https://www.ntpc.co.in/en/about-us/vision-and-mission.
Good luck friends. Have a good day!