UCIL recruitment 2020 – Dates, Eligibility & Online form
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), is a Public Sector Enterprise which invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the various posts as described below. All the applications are through online mode. Please find details of all UCIL recruitment 2020 below.
Important dates for UCIL recruitment 2020
|Application start date for On-line Registration of Applications||18.05.2020 , 10.00 AM|
|Application last date of On-line Submission of Applications ( along with Fee payment)||22.06.2020 , 10.00 AM|
|Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination||To be notified|
So application process is open and ongoing, please apply well before in time so that you avoid last minute rush.
Vacancy Details for UCIL recruitment 2020
|No||Name of Post||No of Posts||Age limit |
(as of 30-april-2020)
|1||Apprentice – Laboratory Assistant||Total: 06 |
OBC(NCL)- 01, SC- 01
ST – 01
|UR – 25 yrs OBC(NCL) – 28 yrs. SC/ST – 30 yrs||Matric (Xth) with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates|
|2||Apprentice – Mining Mate||Total:53 UR-26, OBC(NCL)- 06, SC- 06 & ST – 15||UR – 25 yrs OBC(NCL) – 28 yrs. SC/ST – 30 yrs||Intermediate (XIIth) with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates|
|3||Blaster-B||Total: 04 UR-02, SC-01 & ST-01||UR-32 yrs. SC/ST – 37 yrs||– Matric (Xth) with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. |
– Also should have a minimum of 03 years experience as Blaster
|4||Winding Engine Driver-B||Total: 14|
UR-07, OBC(NCL)– 02, SC-02 & ST-03
|UR-32 yrs OBC(NCL) – 35 yrs SC/ST – 37 yrs||– Matric (10th) or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. |
– The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more
|5||Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A||Total:03 |
UR-01, OBC(NCL)- 01 ST-01
|UR-30 years OBC(NCL) – 33 years ST – 35 years||– Matric (10th) with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. |
|6||Mining Mate-C||Total: 52 UR-26, OBC(NCL)-06 SC-06 & ST-14||UR – 35 yrs OBC(NCL) – 38 years SC/ST – 40 years||Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language|
|7||Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)||Total: 04 UR-02, SC-01 & ST – 01||UR – 30 yrs SC/ST – 35 years||B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred|
UCIL recruitment 2020 Application Fee
General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) – Rs 500 /-
SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates – Fees exempted
Payment mode: Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Age Relaxations for UCIL recruitment 2020
- The upper age limit is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST,
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD-UR,
- 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer)
- 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
How to apply for UCIL recruitment 2020
- Visit website www.uraniumcorp.in for details, you can click on Jobs link. Or
- Click on the link here for directly going to application website – click here
- Read all the instructions carefully and then accept the declaration and then you have 2 options
- Start the application
- Login if you have already registered
Click here for link to detailed notification – Download detailed notification
Selection test for UCIL recruitment 2020
The selection test will be a computer based online exam. The online exam will be of 2 hours.
The test will consist of General Knowledge/ General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related). There will be 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers .
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- No negative marking
- No marks for questions not attempted
Question paper will be in Hindi and English.
|Descipline||Type of Test||Sections|
|All Descipline||Online Computer Based Test||1) General English-10 marks|
2) General Knowledge/ Awareness-10 marks
3) Reasoning-10 Marks
4) Numerical Ability -10 marks
5) Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) – 80 Marks
This computer based online examination will be held in 16 Cities (List will be there in the on-line application form). Candidates need to choose 3 exam centers in order of their preferences.
In case of large number of candidates in a particular city, the center opted by the candidate as 1st preference, may not be allotted and candidate will be alotted 2nd preference.
The exam center ( the 3 choices) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form.
Candidates are needed to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses.
So friends, hope you all got all the needed information to apply for these positions.
Please note that the information published here is only for information purpose. Please follow the links provided for detailed information.