Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 835 Head Constable post. If
Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination, 2022
Pay Level: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
Out of 503 vacancies under Open category, 15 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Out of 276 vacancies under Open category, 08 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01- 1997 and not later than 01-01-2004).
The upper age limit as prescribed above will be relaxable only in the following cases
- Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe category.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to an OBC category. This relaxation is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Upto 35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs) for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for sportsmen/sportswomen of distinction who have represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in sports during preceding three years from the date of advertisement of vacancies. The discipline of sports for which relaxation is available is mentioned in the Annexure ‘A’. The Sports Certificate shall be issued in the proforma attached at Annexure-‘B’ & ‘C’ having photograph of the candidate duly attested by the Secretary of the State/National Sports Federation. If a candidate belongs to SC/ST category and fulfills the above criteria, he/she is eligible for 5 years relaxation in upper age limit over and above the relaxation prescribed at Clause 5.1. In effect, he/she qualifies for relaxation in the upper age limit upto a maximum of 10 years
Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders:
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022.
Application fee: –
- Rs.100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST /PwD /Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from application fee.
Selection Process: –
The recruitment process will consist of
- Computer Based Examination (CBE), P
- hysical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT),
- Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test,
- Police verification of character & antecedents and
- Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.