PTET 2020 – Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education test 2020 is an entrance exam conducted for the admission to B.Ed. , B.sc.B.Ed. and B.A.B.Ed. courses for the session 2020 – 2021 in various Teacher Training institutions in the State of Rajasthan.
PTET 2020 is a competitive test for the selection of candidates for admission to B.Ed. , B.sc.B.Ed. and B.A.B.Ed. courses and will be conducted by Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner. Please read further for important dates and other information.
PTET 2020 Important dates
Below are some important dates for PTET 2020 Exam which you should keep in mind
|Application Start date||20/01/20|
|2||Last Date to apply||25 June 2020|
|3||Fee Deposit date||15-01-2020 to 25 -June-2020|
|5||Admit Card Upload||01/08/20|
|6||Exam Date||16 August 2020 [09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|7||Results||29-08-2020 [3:00 PM]|
|8||Counselling Registration Start||01/09/20|
|9||Registration Fee Deposit||5000 / –|
|10||College Choice Fill||September 2020|
|11||Choice Print||September 2020|
|12||Choice Lock||September 2020|
|13||Allotment Result||September 2020|
|14||Fee Deposit||September 2020|
|15||Reporting on College||September 2020|
PTET 2020 Eligibility details
Below are the eligibility details for PTET 2020
For admission to 2 year B.Ed course
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having atleast 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2020 subject to condition that they should have their result up to last date of online counseling registration and have Marks sheet of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidates should have registered themselves online and participated in online counseling.
For admission to 4 year integrated Bsc.B.Ed and B.A.B.Ed courses
- Candidate securing atleast 50% marks in aggeregate in the Senior secondary examination of the Sec. Board of education, Ajmer, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. Senior Secondary examination subject to condition that they shall have their result by the last date of online counseling registration and have marks sheets of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidate should have online registration themselves and participate in online counseling .
PTET 2020 – Exam Pattern
The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing following four Sections:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness.and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test following abilities
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc. Section
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist 50 questions mainly in the following areas:
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment,
- interpersonal Relations.
- Awareness etc.
General awareness Section shall consist 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas:
- Current affairs (national & International),
- Indian Histroy & Culture
- India and its natural resources.
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present),
- Environmental awareness,
- Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
- Comprehension etc.
All questions in Question-Paper will be objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers. The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in Language proficiency Section. In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in question paper the English version shall be treated as final.
The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
PTET 2020 contact details
Government Dungar College, Bikaner
Rani Bazar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334003
PTET 2020 – Important Links
|Website for PTET 2020||http://www.ptetdcb2020.com/|
|Date extension notification||click here|
|Important Notice||click here|
- १०वीं या १२वीं के बाद ITI कोर्स करें | ITI courses after school | Job oriented courses
- Courses after 12th commerce
- Aerospace engineering – Career aspects, Study ,Scope – career after 12th
- PTET 2020 – Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education test 2020
- List of IIT’s in India – Indian Institutes of Technology – JEE Main / JEE Advance