Punjab National Bank ( PNB ) has released Vaccancy for Manager & Senior Manager – 145 posts – Last Date 07 May 2022 .. Apply fast ..last date is approaching soon.
Applicaion time line – Punjab National Bank – PNB – Vaccancy – Manager & Senior Manager
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||22.04.2022|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration|
(Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||12.06.2022|
Punjab National Bank – PNB – Vaccancy – SPECIALIST OFFICERS – Post Details
|Post||code|| Name of post Grade/|
| No. of|
|Scale of pay|
|01||Manager (Risk)||MMGS-II||40|| 40 48170-1740/1-49910-|
|03||Senior Manager (Treasury)||MMGS-III||05|| 63840-1990/5-73790-|
DA, CCA, HRA/leased accommodation, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Insurance, retirement benefits and other perquisites shall be as per Bank rules.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories for which no vacancy has been announced are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for Unreserved Category candidates.
- SC – Scheduled Caste,
- ST – Scheduled Tribe,
- OBC – Other Backward
- Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections,
- R-Unreserved Category,
- PWBD- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities includes OC, HI, VI, ID) OC- Orthopedically Challenged, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired, ID – Intellectual Disability
For all posts, candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
- For manager – 25 to 35 years
- For Secior Manager – 25 to 37 years
As on 01.01.2022
Punjab National Bank vaccancy 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either –
- i. a Citizen of India or
- ii. a subject of Nepal or
- iii. a subject of Bhutan or
- iv. a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the
- intention of permanently settling in India or
- v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Manager (Credit) in MMGS-II
Certificate in Commercial Credit, Moody’s Analytics.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/ PSU/ NBFC/Financial Institution/ Credit Rating Agency as an officer in the area of Credit and Finance.
Note- Experience wherever required is post qualification, in the relevant field & in officer cadre (Experience below 06 months in any organization will not be reckoned).
Manager (Risk Management) in MMGS-II
Senior Manager (Treasury) in MMGS-III
- Certificate Treasury Dealer Course, IIBF.
- Certificate Course in Treasury Management, NIBM.
- Diploma in Treasury, Investment & Risk Management (DTIRM), IIBF
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Minimum 3 years of banking experience in officer cadre with minimum 2 years as an officer
in Treasury of a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank.
Minimum 3 years experience of working with primary dealer.
Experience wherever required is post qualification, in the relevant field & in officer cadre
(Experience below 06 months in any organization will not be reckoned).
In all cases where MBA or PGDM or equivalent Post graduation degree/diploma is mentioned as criteria for educational qualification, following guidelines will be applicable:
- a. In case of dual specialisations, one of the two fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed for the post.
- b. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the field prescribed for the post.
- c. Candidates having Degree / Diploma with more than two specialisations or General MBA without specialisation are not eligible to apply.
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
Vaccancy – Manager & Senior Manager – SPECIALIST OFFICERS – Selection Process
Online Written Test: The Online Test shall be as per following pattern:
Personal Interview will be of 25 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall
be 45% i.e. 11.25 for SC/ST candidates & 50% i.e. 12.5 for other candidates.
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges) GST as applicable
- All other candidates Rs 850/- per candidate + GST as applicable
Candidates are advised to note that if selected, they will be required to execute
an Indemnity Bond with surety for serving the Bank for a specified period, as
below. In case he/she resigns from or leaves/abandons the service and /or
neglects in performance of the duty assigned to him/ her leading to termination
of his/her service as per rules/ regulations by the Bank before the specified
period, he/she will indemnify the bank up to the extent of bond amount, for all
losses, costs, charges and expenses. Selected officers shall execute the
indemnity bond before joining the Bank.