UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination – Friends , UPSC has released the notificaiton for vacancy to 253 Assitant commandant posts in BSF, CRPF, CISE, ITBP & SSB . Please find the details below:
|Exam by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Vacancy for:||Assistant Commandant in (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB).|
|Total No of posts:||253 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 25 years.|
|Application Fee:||No Fee for Female/ SC/ST & |
Rs.200/- for Gen/OBC/ & other candidates.
|Job Location:||All India.|
Vacancy Details for UPSC CAPF (AC)
Below is the vanacy details on various organizations.
total posts – 253
|1) Border Security Force (BSF)||66|
|2) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||29|
|3) Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|4) Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
|5) Indo-Tibetan Border Police||14|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment
A candidate must hold a Graduation degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- Upto a maximum of 05 years if a candidate belongs to a SC/ST.
- Upto a maximum of 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of 05 years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government.
- Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years
Application fee for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment
- General candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee
- Fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card / UPI Payment or by using net banking of any Bank.
As per candidate’s performance in
- Written Examination,
- Physical and Medical Standards Tests and
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Interview/Personality Test.
|Chest||81 ( unexpanded) |
– 5 cms minimum expansion
Wieght should be as per hieght and age as mentinoed in Appendix -II (B) of notification
Physical Efficiency Test:
|100 Meter race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meter race||In 3 MIns 45 Seconds||in 4 Min 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Mtr (3 chances)||3 Meter|
|Shot Put (7.26Kgs)||4.5 Meters||– NA-|
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://upsconline.nic.in/ from 20 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
Important dates for UPSC CAPF (AC) Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 20 April 2022.
- Last date for online application – 10 May 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 10 May 2022.
- The online Application can be withdrawn from 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.